A sweet cherub angel, from the heavens, holds three pretty pendants. Featuring several unique treasures. Tiny antique glass pearlized beads from Japan, and sparkling Swarovski crystals are scattered through out. Definitely an eye catching conversation piece, and a very interesting necklace to add to your collection.
- vintage reproduction bronze cherub angel connector
- reproduction solid bronze Stella Maris, or star of the seas, medal.
- antique liberty dime, 1945, USA
- cross charm
- Swarovski crystals
- rare antique glass pearlized beads, made in Japan, 1940s
- vintage repurposed chain
- 24" long, with the pendant portion dropping 5"
- one only