This fun summertime bracelet is created with beautiful large chunky glass like pale green fluorite stones & “DZI” Agate. These fluorite gemstones remind me so much of the beach glass that is smoothed by the waves & the agate stones look like they too cold have been found treasures washed ashore.
DZI agate is made to resemble beads that were first found in India between 1000 and 2000 BCE. These beads are reproductions & are designed in the traditional colors, patterns and finish of original Dzi beads. Authentic Dzi beads were used in ancient times in India, Tibet and other Asian countries & these original stones were often used as protective amulets. Looks beautiful on its own or stacked with other beaded bracelets or bangles.
- DZI Agate bead reproduction
- faceted fluorite gemstones
- made with professional quality stretch cord
- this one is a small- medium 6.5-7inch wrist
- can be made smaller, or larger please leave a comment with size requested at checkout; size large 7.75- 8" wrist; size medium 7-7.5 inch wrist; size small 6-6.5" wrist.