These chrysocolla gemstones, in earthy shades of turquoise, moss green and charcoal are some of the prettiest I have ever come across. An interesting vintage, fluted brass bead from the 1960s, adds even more rich, rustic texture and style to this impressive bracelet.
Perfect to add a pop of color and natural style with all of your laid back summer wear, this bold beauty is bound to get you compliments galore, and make you feel like the earth goddess you are! Stacks beautifully with other gemstone bracelets.
- chrysocolla heishi cut gemstones 12mm
- African brass heishi spacer beads
- mid century vintage brass corrugated bead
- made with thick, professional quality stretch cord
- one only, size medium. Can be adjusted for size. Please specify size in comments at checkout.