This fun bracelet is created with “Dzi” Agate, which is made to resemble beads that were first found in India between 1000 and 2000 BCE. These beads are reproductions & are designed in the traditional colors, patterns and finish of original Dzi beads. Authentic Dzi beads were used in ancient times in India, Tibet and other Asian countries & these original stones were often used as protective amulets.
I recently came across a nice stash of vintage brass dog tags, and felt that these would be a fun focal piece to repurpose onto a bracelet. I love the rustic look of these stones, and think the dog tags go perfectly! makes a unique gift for dog lovers, or to commemorate a special birthday. All vintage dog tags, are cleaned, polished and sealed with wax.
- DZI Agate bead reproductions
- green aventurine matte gemstones
- green aventurine faceted gemstones
- vintage brass dog tag, Vancouver 1963
- twisted copper bail
- made with professional quality stretch cord
- one only. size large fits 7.75-8 inch wrists
- can be made smaller, please leave a comment with size requested at checkout; size medium 7- 7.5" wrist; size small 6-6.5" wrist.
- see my other listings for more dog tag bracelets