This rustic style necklace has two removable charms, so you can wear it with one, both, or add in your own charms for a look thats completely your own. Featuring a genuine sterling silver medal from 1902, and a really cool vintage Kuchi tribal bell. A fun piece that makes a statement on its own, or layer it up with other necklaces for an on trend bohemian style.
- sterling silver medal 1902, "Peace Celebration, June 2nd 1902"
- genuine vintage Kuchi tribal bell
- antique bronze link from an old pocket watch chain (on the medal)
- rustic brass toned link clasp
- 18" antiqued silver toned chain and clasp
- one only