This fun bracelet is created with “Dzi” Agate, which is made to resemble beads that were first found in India between 1000 and 2000 BCE. These beads are reproductions & are designed in the traditional colors, patterns and finish of original Dzi beads. Authentic Dzi beads were used in ancient times in India, Tibet and other Asian countries & these original stones were often used as protective amulets.
I recently came across a nice stash of vintage brass dog tags, and felt that these would be a fun focal piece to repurpose onto a bracelet. I love the rustic look of these stones, and think the dog tags go perfectly! Makes a unique gift for dog lovers, or to commemorate a special birthday. All vintage dog tags, are cleaned, polished and sealed with wax.
Looks great paired with coordinating DZI agate and sunstone bracelet.
- DZI Agate bead reproductions
- vintage brass dog tag, Vancouver 1986
- brass bail
- brass toned beads
- made with professional quality stretch cord
- size small fits, 6-6.5 inch wrists
- can be made larger please leave a comment with size requested at checkout; size large 7.75- 8" wrist; size medium 7-7.5" wrist.
- see my other listings for more dog tag bracelets