Sold separately. The inspiration from these earthy gemstone bracelets came from many hours spent in my garden, surrounded by ocean views & all the cool shades of green from the various foliage of the plants and trees. I love the muted greys with the blue green stones. These bracelets look so pretty worn either separately or together as a set, and will transition very nicely from summer into the fall season.
Choose your bracelets from the drop down menu, and request your size in the comments at checkout.
- gemstones used: pyrite, black labradorite, black rutilated quartz, fluorite stones
- vintage repurposed center metal gray bead
- rhinestone rhondelles
- patina brass Deco inspired beads and floral caps
- made with thick professional quality stretch cord
- Bracelets sold separately, one of each only. All of these bracelets can be made in different sizes, please leave me a comment at checkout for size required. Size small: 6-6.75 " size medium 7"-7.5" wrist; size large 7.75"-8.25" wrist