Sparking rhinestones, rustic medals & a stunning artisan crafted bronze cross, all come together beautifully, creating a one of a kind boho shabby chic style.
This lovely vintage silver toned chain bracelet, has been given a new look, with the addition of several dangling charms, a lavender lepididolite gemstone and salvaged brass metal connectors. Lepidolite is known as the peace stone, and is believed to, calm nurture & stabilize the soul.
Touches of vintage brass add contrast separating the medals & slide gently across the chain. I had recently picked up the pretty, vintage rhinestone bracelet, & as it sat upon my workbench, it became clear that these two were meant for each other.
These two gorgeous bracelets make a wonderful unique pairing, however they may be purchased separately.
Revamped Charm Bracelet
- artisan handcrafted bronze cross, wired with sterling silver, rhinestone rondelle & lavender lepidolite gemstone.
- vintage European medals, light weight aluminium, some with patina
- salvaged brass connectors, from a 1940s necklace
- vintage snake chain bracelet, lightly cleaned, with a new clasp
- fits wrists medium, 7.5"-7.75"
Mid Century Rhinestone Bracelet
- vintage rhinestone bracelet, with fold over clasp
- best fits wrists 7.25"-7.5"