I love the combination of something worn and weathered with a little sparkle. This eye catching necklace, features an exquisite focal piece that was once a part of an Art Deco bracelet. This glamorous piece has a large square faceted crystal in the center, flanked by tiny marquesite stones. I add the gorgeous patina to these brass heart lockets, with my chemical free process. This process takes several days to achieve the aged and weathered effect, and each one comes out different, ensuring you get something as unique and individual as you are.
Dress it up, or dress it down, this stunning, shorter style necklace will add instant vintage glam to everything you wear!
- 30mm x 27mm aged brass heart locket, that opens
- repurposed vintage Art Deco focal piece, originally from a bracelet
- rhinestone studded toggle clasp
- 16 inch woven style chain in an antiqued silver tone
- entire pendant portion is 3.75 inches long