A beautiful, one of a kind collection of treasures, representing both the French and British, all gathered on stunning embossed silver toned chain.
The gorgeous Joan of Arc pendant was reproduced from an original French medal, from the early 1900s, and is suspended from a silver toned fleur de lis charm. This thick medal has a very nice weight to it. On the reverse, there is some writing in French which translates to: “There is great pity in the kingdom of France.” Which is what the Archangel St. Michael told Joan of Arc in the year 1429.
An antique time worn British farthing, from 1918, and an old pocket watch key complete the set of charms, that are all removable from the large brass toned clasp holder. Switch things out by adding your own treasures, to the clasp for a completely different look. This versatile necklace, is fun to wear, and perfect for anyone with French and British roots.
- original antique farthing 1918
- genuine original antique, brass and steel pocket watch key, (circa early 1900s) featuring the #3, on one side and a floral design on the other, suspended from antique brass chain.
- reproduction, Joan of Arc medal
- silver toned fleur de lis charm
- brass toned clasp
- one sterling silver bail
- embossed silver toned chain
- 20" around including clasp, with a 3.5 " charm drop
- one only